SHIPMENTS TO CHINA
There are likely to be delays for all shipments to China due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Carriers have resumed service to most parts of China, except for Wuhan.
General Information for China
Customs regulations apply for territories outside of the EU. Please refer to our Customs Information.
- The de minimis limit for China (i.e. the value of goods that can be imported duty free) is 50 RMB.
- Foodstuffs cannot be imported from China.
- Duties and tax may be applicable even if you are returning faulty or unwanted items to the manufacturer.
- Limitations to Personal Shipments - Shipments valued above 1000 RMB (approx £100) cannot be considered as personal and will require importation by a registered importer.
The costs of shipments are changing daily given the delays and disruption caused by the coronavirus, however below are some examples only of the typical cost to ship a large box with us to China, we will prepare all documentation and paperwork including applying all shipping labels. Once shipped we will provide you with your Shipment Tracking Number so you can track your items in transit. Your dedicated Personal Assistant will be here if you have any questions.
- Mainland China: Shipping From £1,000-£1,500 / up to 5 boxes (prices may vary and are only an indication)